Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Finally, I can make money NOW!

Wow. Look how popular I am!

I post a new blog and immediately two (2) people respond and they want me to make money now! What thoughtful people. They don’t even know me. And you say the world is going to hell….

I’m all for it. I’d sign up right now except I don’t seem to have any “get started” money in my bank. I’m still waiting for that $2 million that guy in Nigeria promised me if I would give him my bank account number.

What? He said he needed help. He’s a refugee and needs somewhere to store his money. What are you, heartless? Come on.

But if that doesn’t come, I’m still not worried because my name is at the top of the chain letter list and pretty soon I should be getting $800,000 1-dollar bills from people all over the country.
So don’t give up on me Mr. Anonymous! As soon as I start making $3,000 a week at my new envelope-stuffing job, I’m SO there.

2 Comments:

At 1:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Make that money! Faster!

Yeah... spammers are really annoying... I've been forced to enable the "verified users only" option which means only blogger users can comment.

 
At 10:14 PM, Blogger Matt said...

I systematically delete each spammer comment. I usually only get a few so it isn't worth alienating readers by turning on the irritating word varification.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home