Monday, September 25, 2006

apparently my new thing is posting im conversations that don't make sense to anyone but me. bear with me, i'll get over it.

doomsdaysmile85: i just spent 150 thousand dollars
Newmercies22: on natalie portman?
doomsdaysmile85: i know but i have the longest
doomsdaysmile85: no on dish network
Newmercies22: oh okay
Newmercies22: there's a will smith movie coming out in december
Newmercies22: and i actually cried watching the previews
Newmercies22: see what i mean about me and my crying problem
doomsdaysmile85: jeesh, at least you dont have to worry about pent up emotions
Newmercies22: nope
Newmercies22: can't pen 'em up if i want to
Newmercies22: they just rush right out
doomsdaysmile85: i dont feel them ever since saigon
Newmercies22: i would say that must be rough
Newmercies22: but it probably isn't
doomsdaysmile85: not really, i don't get too worked up about it.
Newmercies22: well you wouldn't
Newmercies22: by the way what were you doing in saigon?
doomsdaysmile85: parasailing
Newmercies22: of course
Newmercies22: silly me
doomsdaysmile85: lots of shrapnel involved in parasailing dont ya know
Newmercies22: that's what i've heard

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Most of my IM conversations seem to be totally incompresible.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home