Tuesday, August 08, 2006

my new coworker...

this is an email i sent to our office administrator this morning.

i am reposting it because i find myself funny from time to time. think what you will.


From: Kate Robinson
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:22 AM
To: Pat
Cc: Megan M; Justin G; Tonya B; 'Lee K; Benita M; 'Sierra D
Subject: new (unexpected) member of marketing/finance office

Hi Pat,

For some time now we have nervously worn our open-toed shoes to the office (except for Justin, of course), despite the large families of spiders and giant ants that we share it with. but this morning as I went to get coffee I met a large centipede, also on his way to get coffee apparently. He smiled politely and everything but I couldn't help but wonder, what with his size and the confidence with which he made his way about the kitchen, whether he gets paid more than I do.

Mainly what I'm trying to say is, can anything be done about the pest problem?

I am not kidding about the centipede. He really was there. This is getting kind of out of hand.

Kate

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger Matt said...

What do you have against centipedes?

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger Kate Robinson said...

their ridiculous salary requirements

 
At 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love reading your blogs. I could probably make a fortune if i started sending them to reader's digest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home