Friday, December 09, 2005

Hm...

Sorry I haven't posted much recently. I've been very busy at work.

It's a riveting job. It challenges me. It challenges me to not to punch anyone in the lip. For instance.

Let me give you an example.

Today I was "designing" a brochure for one of our agents. She was standing over my shoulder watching, which is a habit everyone should get into. It's not annoying or disconcerting at all. Trust me.

Anyway, as she stood there watching, she asked me to change the font.

"To what?" quoth I.

"I don't know," she said. "Something refined." Then, on second thought, "but like a log."

I'm sorry, what?

3 Comments:

At 5:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I hate it when people watch over my shoulder... *shudders*

Refined... like a log? Did you ever figure out what that is?

 
At 8:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... to me a refined log would be furniture. Take a tree, refine it, and I have a coffee table or a dresser.

Sooo... maybe if you took the article, printed it out, folded the paper into little chairs and bookshelves and such, they would be satisfied... =D

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Perhaps you have a font that looks like someone carved it into wood?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home